Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Plants
BWSC can provide power plants with utilisation and export/distribution of excess heat to augment energy utilisation and plant profitability.
Supply of heating for urban areas or industrial purposes can be combined with any type of thermal power plant, but is most commonly applied in connection with gas-fired engine plants or renewable energy plants in temperate climate zones.
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plants are mainly used for:
- Cogeneration of heat in the form of hot water, distributed by district heating network for urban area house heating
- Cogeneration of steam and/or hot water for utilisation in nearby industrial processes.
- State-of-the-art energy producing unit(s)
- Heat extraction systems arranged to suit local heat demand and quality requirements and to maximise profitability
- Flexible CHP configuration to allow for variations in power and heat demand
- Heat distribution system when applicable
- Heat storage system when applicable.
Close cooperation with leading manufacturers