Experienced Sales Manager for Boiler Service
Do you have a technical background, commercial understanding and an appetite for working in an international environment? Then you may be the right candidate for this interesting position as Sales Manager in our Boiler Service department.
Preparing and negotiating commercial proposals and agreements
As Sales Manager in Boiler Service you will be calculating, evaluating and negotiating commercial proposals and agreements with our customers. You will participate in technical and commercial processes in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Specification, calculation and preparation for a wide range of boiler services such as annual repair works, up-grades and retro-fit projects.
- Follow-up on proposals with the customers and suppliers directly or in cooperation with our external sales people and project managers.
- Develop internal recommendations for approval of contracts, proposals and commercial projects.
- Develop innovative and competitive technical service and up-grade concepts.
- Ensure that executed contracts and proposals are communicated and handed over to relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness to support implementation.
- Ensuring alignment between all stakeholders, externally as well as internally.
The position offers the right candidate to grow within business critical decision making, sales project management and understanding and influencing top management.
Solid technical knowledge and commercial understanding
You are a marine engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer or have an equivalent technical background. Most important is that you have good knowledge and experience with Boiler design and/or Boiler service. Further a good commercial and contractual understanding is required and minimum 5 years’ experience from a similar sales environment will be of great advantage. You are an analysist with eye for detail and accuracy. Your excellent interpersonal capabilities include loyalty towards confidentiality and customer service orientation.
Furthermore you have:
- Flair for preparing technical proposals with complex commercial elements.
- Mastery of spoken and written English on a high level. It will also be an advantage if you have some proficiency with other languages such as Swedish or Spanish
- Strong negotiation, communication and project skills
You are a self-starter with an ability to focus in a dynamic and often hectic environment. You take initiative and have decisiveness as well as a sense of urgency. You work with a positive and constructive attitude. You are proactive and have the ability to take a task and run with it independently.
The position offers travel of approximately 30 to 40 days a year.
Application and questions
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact General Manager Birgit Svensson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Director HR & Corporate Administration Claus Berner at email@example.com.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The format of the sent files should be either .docx or .pdf.
BWSC is an engineering and entrepreneurial company rooted in the former B&W. We are a project-oriented organisation specialised in sales, design, construction, and test & commissioning of turnkey power plants and energy systems, including retrofitting, technical services, utility management and operation & maintenance. Likewise, we act as investors in power plant projects and have ambitious goals for both biomass and diesel power plants. We have 740 dedicated employees, of which 460 work at our headquarters in Allerød, Denmark. Currently, we are constructing power plants in Mauritius, Faroe Islands, United Kingdom and Mali. Furthermore, we service and operate power plants in i.e. Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Panama, Kenya, Sri Lanka, and several islands in the Caribbean.