Experienced Service Proposal Engineer
Do you have a technical background and commercial understanding and an appetite for working in an international environment? Then you are the right candidate for this interesting position as Service Proposal Engineer in our Service Sales department.
Preparing Commercial Proposals
As Service Proposal Engineer you will be preparing, calculating and drafting commercial proposals and agreements to our customers. You will work closely with our sales people and participate in technical and commercial processes in an international environment with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Specification, calculation and preparation for a wide range of services such as repair works, up-grades and retro-fit projects as well as long term service agreements etc.
- Follow-up on proposals with suppliers directly or in cooperation with our sales people and project managers.
- Develop recommendations for attractiveness of contracts, proposals and commercial projects.
- Develop innovative and competitive technical service and up-grade concepts.
- Ensure that proposals and contract are communicated and handed over to relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness to support implementation.
- Ensuring alignment between all stakeholders, externally as well as internally.
The position offers the right candidate to grow within business critical decision making.
Solid technical understanding
You are a marine engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer or have an equivalent technical background and have minimum 3 years’ experience from a similar position. You are an analysist with eye for detail and accuracy and master spoken and written English on a high level. It is an advantage if you have experience from working with diesel engine and/or power plant service sales.
You are a self-starter with an ability to focus in a dynamic and often hectic environment. You take initiative and have decisiveness as well as a sense of urgency. You work with a positive and constructive attitude. You are proactive and have the ability to take a task and run with it independently.
Application and questions
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact General Manager Service Sales Tanja Hedager at email@example.com or Director HR & Corporate Administration Claus Berner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. The format of the sent files should please be either .docx or .pdf.
BWSC is an engineering and entrepreneurial company rooted in the former B&W. We are a project-oriented organisation specialised in sales, design, construction, and test & commissioning of turnkey power plants and energy systems, including retrofitting, technical services, utility management and operation & maintenance. Likewise, we act as investors in power plant projects and have ambitious goals for both biomass and diesel power plants. We have 740 dedicated employees, of which 460 work at our headquarters in Allerød, Denmark. Currently, we are constructing power plants in Mauritius, Faroe Islands, United Kingdom and Mali. Furthermore, we service and operate power plants in i.e. United Kingdom, Panama, Kenya, Sri Lanka and several islands in the Caribbean.