Operation and Maintenance
BWSC provides full Operation and Maintenance (O&M) agreements that are typically signed for 5-20-year periods, with guaranteed production and all-inclusive prices, thereby mitigating the owners’ risk and securing stable operation and performance at known cost.
An O&M Agreement would typically cover:
- Preparation and implementation of O&M procedures
- Management, operation and maintenance of the plant
- Supply of spare parts and consumables
- Complete major overhauls by flying squads around the clock, allowing the owners to have a limited number of maintenance staffs
- Provision of contractual, regulatory and audit support including preparation of documentation and/or liaison with third parties
- Communication with load dispatch centres
- Ordering and control of quantity and quality of fuel; invoicing of delivered power
- Support by specialists from BWSC’s Head Office
- Competitive O&M costs
- Predictable lifetime cost forecast
- Substantial risk mitigating
- Performance guarantees ensure continuous optimisation of the plant
- Sustained asset value through best practice operation and maintenance
- Maximum Return On Investment (ROI).
- BWSC strives to be a good neighbour to the communities surrounding our projects. We are used to and always aim to work closely with the local community and stakeholders involved.