Introduction to the diesel power plant
- A general introduction to the design, the systems and components including basic operational principles of the diesel power plant.
- Operating procedures and routines of the entire diesel power plant
- Routines during normal operation and symptoms/action in abnormal situations.
Diesel engine performance evaluation
- A study of the factors that affects the engine efficiency and reliability
- How to take performance readings, evaluate these, make diagnosis and optimise the engine performance.