Years of experience enable BWSC’s engineers to provide in-depth technical assistance covering all aspects of power plant operations. BWSC enters into long term Technical Support Agreements (TSA) with our clients, and we can dispatch expert troubleshooting teams at short notice.
BWSC’s technical services are based on a combination of the following elements:
- Complete overhaul of diesel engines and auxiliary equipment - supervision only or complete overhaul with supervision and manpower (flying squad)
- Repair and alignment of engine/generator
- Complete overhaul of turbines, boilers and auxiliary equipment at biomass power plants
- Trouble shooting and root-cause analysis
- Generator inspection, general maintenance and repair
- Technical plant survey and feasibility study
- Plant performance evaluation
- Heat rate measurements
- Emissions measurements
- Infrared scanning
- Implementation of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- On-line or on-site support of Distributed Control Systems
- Emergency services.
- BWSC has decades of thorough experience and expertise in design, construction, operation, maintenance, repairing, upgrading and managing power plants
- BWSC cooperates with leading partners and suppliers within the industry enabling us to respond to all of our clients’ technical needs
- Reduced outage time as BWSC’s services are carried out by qualified supervisors, specialists and flying squads working in shifts around the clock.
To learn more about our technical services: