Upgrade and Rehabilitation of Power Plant Systems
Based on our extensive experience and network, BWSC offers a broad range of up-grade, lifetime extension and rehabilitation measures on part or full turnkey basis:
- Waste Heat Recovery Systems (WHRS) for power, heating, cooling and desalination purposes
- Emission abatement solutions
- Conversion of engines and auxiliary equipment to operate on alternative fuel oils or gas
- Oily water and sludge handling systems
- Boiler wash water effluent systems.
Upgrade, lifetime extension or replacement of obsolete equipment:
- Plant control systems - DCS/SCADA
- Outdated electrical equipment
- Oil separators
- Cooling systems
- Variable speed converters and other means to reduce plant auxiliary consumption.
Total rehabilitation, repair of equipment, test and re-commissioning at:
- Break down
- Fire, flooding
- Matured, run down plants
- Emergency services.
- WHRS benefits:
- Improvement of plant revenue
- Reduced emissions - providing the plant a green profile
- Environmental legislation compliance and general environmental awareness
- Upgrade and/or replacement of outdated equipment ensure future availability of parts and service on the market
- Higher reliability due to contemporary technology and overall extension of the plant lifetime
- Major repair/rehabilitation brings the equipment back in operation.
Facilitating plant upgrades with BWSC
BWSC, as a turnkey contractor of up-grade and major repair/rehabilitation projects, makes handling and management of the projects easier for you.
BWSC carries out professional technical plant surveys, assessments, budgets and feasibility studies to evaluate the viability of prospective up-grade projects.
For feasible upgrade projects, BWSC is able to identify project financing sources.