Upgrade and Rehabilitation of Power Plant Systems
Based on our extensive experience and industry network, BWSC offers a broad range of up-grade, lifetime extension and rehabilitation measures on part or full turnkey basis, such as:
- Waste Heat Recovery Systems (WHRS) for power, heating, cooling and desalination purposes
- Emission abatement solutions
Boiler wash water effluent systems.
Upgrade, lifetime extension or replacement of obsolete equipment:
- Plant control systems - DCS/SCADA
- Outdated electrical equipment
- Cooling systems
- Variable speed converters and other means to reduce plant auxiliary consumption.
Total rehabilitation, repair of equipment, test and re-commissioning at:
- Break down
- Fire, flooding
- Matured, run down plants
- Emergency services.
Advantages for the plant owner:
- WHRS benefits:
- Improvement of plant revenue
- Reduced emissions - providing the plant a green profile
- Environmental legislation compliance and general environmental awareness
- Upgrade and/or replacement of outdated equipment ensure future availability of parts and service on the market
- Higher reliability due to contemporary technology and overall extension of the plant lifetime
- Major repair/rehabilitation brings the equipment back in operation.
Facilitating plant upgrades with BWSC
BWSC, as a turnkey contractor of up-grade and major repair/rehabilitation projects, makes handling and management of the projects easier for our clients.
BWSC carries out professional technical plant surveys, assessments, budgets and feasibility studies to evaluate the viability of prospective up-grade projects.
For feasible upgrade projects, BWSC is able to identify project financing sources.