We can guide your decision-making, if you need an engine-based power plant for your base, semi-base or peak-load power generation. We advise on utilities, IPP or captive power.
Fuel choice will depend on the availability of natural gas (NG) or liqueﬁed natural gas (LNG) in the region. If gas is available, a dual fuel engine might be the best choice. Otherwise an engine power generation based on heavy fuel oil (HFO) results in competitive prices/kWh due to:
- electrical efficiency up to nearly 50%
- full nominal output up to 35°C ambient temperature
- ﬂexible and fuel-eﬃcient operation under part-load conditions
- less than 1% efficiency degradation during normal lifespan
- easy maintenance = stable operation for years