As an O&M provider, BWSC takes responsibility for plant management, operation and maintenance, sourcing and delivery of spare parts and consumables. Health and safety is our topmost priority as well as honouring the performance guarantees for typical parameters such as production, heat rate, emissions and lube oil consumption.
There are many advantages for IPP stakeholders when integrating O&M with BWSC IPP. We ensure:
- competitive OPEX
- predictable lifetime costs
- mitigation of operating risks
- ongoing plant optimisation
- sustained asset value through best practice operation and maintenance
- maximum return on investment (ROI)