When we discuss BWSC’s role as a turnkey EPC contractor, we are outlining BWSC’s ability to provide:
- engineering and design of the plant
- procurement of equipment, materials and manpower
- construction schedule with a guaranteed completion date
We also test and commission the plant before hand-over, so the plant is delivered into successful commercial operation. In addition, performance guarantees are typically provided for production, heat rate, emissions and lube oil consumption.
There are many advantages for IPP stakeholders when integrating EPC with BWSC IPP.
As an EPC contractor, BWSC ensures:
- a total solution covering all steps in the power plant process
- tailor-made and optimised technical solutions employing the most appropriate equipment
- supervision of complex technical tasks
- management of project interfaces
- compensation for late completion
- mitigation of technology risks