Maintenance of the Distributed Control System (DCS).
Enable the participants to perform basic scheduled maintenance and trouble- shooting of the Distributed Control System.
- Presentation of the hardware and software platform with reference to the specific diesel power station
- Backing-up and downloading system files
- Backing-up and restoring data
- Restore operating system from start
- Troubleshooting on hardware
- Replacement of workstations and components
- Cleaning of equipment e.g. fans in workstations, UPS etc.
- Replacement of internal back-up batteries in controllers, workstations etc.
- Visual inspection of DCS hardware
- Replacement of controllers, I/O modules etc.
- Adding/changing, operator and passwords