A study in control fundamentals, sensors, transmitters and signal processing.
Enable the participants to understand and explain the various types of measuring sensors and signal activators used in the control system.
- Control fundamentals
- Measuring principle for:
- Active or passive sensors
- Optical sensors
- Mechanical and electronic sensors
- Function principle for positioner and activators
- Signal converters
- Signal processing and communication as analog or digital and various types of network.
- Alarm and control topology