Training visit to a power plant operated by BWSC.
A presentation of how an efficient power plant organization works – based on BWSC´s experience as a power plant operator.
- Presentation of BWSC and the actual power plant
- The power plant organization
- Review of operating and safety procedures
- Plant rounding
- Control room routines
- Dispatch procedures
- Start-up, shut-down, cold/warm standby
- WHR boiler operation
- Sampling and analysis of FO,LO and water
- Bunker procedures
- General safety measures
- Fire drill
- Handling of sludge, solid waste, boiler effluent etc.
- Shift rooster and, handing over of a shift
- Technical review of the power plant:
- Interface between the maintenance and operation sections
- Operation, work orders etc.
- Log and reporting systems
- Plant performance Management
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Participation in operation shift and maintenance tasks respectively (optional)
- Plant tours
- General exchange of experience